Wednesday 20 April 2011

Melbourne Museum & Packaging

Well uni has been pretty busy, assignments at the halfway mark.

But recently I made an A5 hardcover book for a friend as a gift, made some macaroon packaging, but hopefully will make some surface graphics because its a bit plain.
For more macaroon packaging see these posts.





Also have this assignment to make an educational publication or object based from an exhibition in the Melbourne Museum. So I went tot he Melbourne Museum (twice) which was really interesting and amazing. I loved the 3D room, and the underwater exhibition. So I'm basing my project on Deep-sea creatures, the weird looking ones. So I have started to draw some fish.








Since holidays are starting, might start to make a 2012 calendar or a t-shirt. But I'll see if i have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment