Wednesday 13 July 2011

BIrthday Presents

Recently it was a my friend's birthday (or birthdays I should say.) So I got them something more homemade, some Macaroons (actually spelt Macarons which my sister made), a hand drawn card and some extra chocolate just for fun.


So I made the box packaging out of some cardboard which had a nice floral pattern, label... well lets just say I need to practice my calligraphy more.

Also made some more box packaging and labels (which will be posted soon.) But once you start making one box you get used to cutting and folding and sticking and stacking cycle, but it just gets too repetitive.

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the card at the top of the post, I thought it was the one you'd given me, lol. The packaging looks really amazing.

    ReplyDelete